Chicken Tortilla Wrap Recipe
If you are looking for a healthy lunch or dinner that will help you lose weight, this Chicken Tortilla Wrap Recipe is just right. Its preparation is very simple and full of vitamins and proteins, which are very much in demand in healthy dishes.We like to use grilled or pan-seared chicken breasts for this recipe, then slice them. Of course, can use any method of preparing meat and use other types of meat. Cooked it, shredded or rotisserie, prepare into the oven, use turkey's or duck's meats. Whatever you want and prefer.
- 1 Knife
- 1 Chopping board
- 1 Grill pan
- 1 Grater or you can buy grated cedar
- 1 Cooking turner
- 1 Spoon
- 1 Fork
- 1 pc tortilla (whole grain)
- 2 pcs iceberg lettuce leaves (or any other type of salad)
- 2 pcs cherry tomatoes
- 1 pc radish
- 1/2 pc avocado
- 1 pc chicken breast
- 1 oz cedar (30 g)
- olive oil
- black pepper
- Cut lettuces of iceberg salat into small pieces. Cherry tomatoes and radish into round slices.
- Cut a ripe avocado in half using a sharp knife. Remove the pit from the avocado with a spoon and spread it by fork regularly on the prepared tortilla.
- Top with iceberg salad, radish, and cherry tomatoes. Grate the cedar if you didn't buy grated in the store of course.
- Rinse and pat dry chicken breasts. Preheat a pan on medium heat and add olive oil. Place the meat on the grill pan and season with salt and pepper on both sides. Cook for about 5 minutes, then flip and cook for another 5 minutes. The timing will depend on the size of the chicken.
- When the chicken breast is grilled, remove it from the pan and cut it into strips.
- Take a prepared tortilla, put a slice of grilled meat on it and sprinkle with cedar. If you prefer melted cheese, you can bake the finished tortilla on a clean grill pan for one minute from both sides.
- We believe you will like it, wish you Bon appetite!